Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Another day

This morning, I contacted my boss to let him know that I wanted to work from home today....then I realised that I had left the laptop in the office...which made me looked like a fool to contact him again to say that I am going into the office.

Back in the office, my boss came to see me and said, "I need your help...." a.k.a "here's work for you to do." Wanted me to write a governance structural plan for a multi million dollar bid for a implementation out of Singapore. I am still a bit blur of what is to be written. He thinks I have a magical wand that can whip words into a plan and document. See me soooo UP! :-) Well....actually he thinks I don't have much to do. Actually, goreng lor.... and do a song and dance. Anyway, whatever requested of me I will do a good job, that's a promise.

Bought 3 books again on Monday..... No. 791 already. Oh dear when can I finish reading all my books? Latest one, "Shadow and Chivalry" is on a commentary on C S Lewis and George MacDonald on their fantasical writings relating to Suffering, Pain and Goodness.

Didn't know that both Lewis and MacDonald lost their mothers when they were very young.

Anyway I wish you all a good day...


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home